Opening hours and fees
Mon-Tue-Wed 10AM-2PM (Ticket Office closes at 1PM)
Fri-Sat-Sun 10AM-6PM (Ticket Office closes at 5PM)
Closed on Thursday.
The Museum is closed: January 1st, Easter Sunday, May 1st, August 15th, December 25th.
To provide a new set up of the exhibition galleries the Japanese collection will be closed to the public until next april 14th. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Japanese collection is open by appointment only on Friday at 3:00PM, Saturday at 11:00AM and Sunday at 12:00 and 3:00PM
For booking please call +39.055.475520 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Ticket: 8,00 EUR
Children 4-12 years old: 6,00 EUR
Children 0-3 years old: FREE
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION:
- The visit, about one hour long, starts every hour with a Museum's keeper.
- Every group must be of maximum 25 members. Visitors exceeding this number will visit the museum with the next group
- When you book a visit to the Japanese collection it includes visit to all the museum and substitute the regular visit that starts at the same hour. Also for this kind of visit is expected the general entrance ticket.
- In case of group upper to 6 persons we suggest to book calling +39 (0)55475520 or mail email@example.com
- Guided Tours: it is possible to book a specialized guided tour with one of our curators at the cost of 150 EUR (to divided within all) plus the entrance ticket. The guided tour (max 25 persons) allows the visit to all accessible sections of the Museum and last around 2 hours. All guided tours must be pre-booked in advance with the management office of the Museum calling +39 (0)55 486049 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org